Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hermes Leather Forever Exhibition

Hey Lovelies!
I recently went to the Hermes Leather Forever Exhibition at the Royal Academy of the Arts here in London, and it was amazing to say the least. It was like walking through an Hermes magic land complete with its own fairy tale atmosphere. It may seem like I am exaggerating, I wish I was! This was possibly the best fashion exhibition I've been to in London ( I've been to one too many). It was brilliantly curated and lets just say there was a room where you felt like you were walking on a cloud :)
Here are the few pictures I was able to take, If your in London make sure you make your way down, it's free admission and it is on till 27th May! Enjoy xx 
Covered in Hermes Leather
The Leather Rooms
Laser cutting a Kelly Bag!
The Artisans hand sewing each bag.
The History of Hermes.
The Kelly!
The Hermes Car!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...