Saturday, November 27, 2010

L*Space by Monica Wise!!



L*Space by Californian designer Monica Wise, have just released their Spring 2011 Swimwear Collection! And now that the winter holidays are right round the corner, I know your all booking those exotic getaways! And what's on your minds? Beaches and sunshine!!!

I just love the whole mix and match aspect of all her pieces. And the tiny prints! and the tiny chains! Its all about the small details, its subtly beautiful :) 
I also really love the colour palette they've chosen for this season. Cool grey, a few floral/geo prints, right up my alley :)

They were kind enough to send me their look book, so here are my favourite shots!
















L*Space have also just recently released a Free iphone App which you can download by visiting:  http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/l-space/id403406366?mt=8

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...