Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hiref Launch Party at The Pearl-Qatar!

On 14th April 2011 I was very happy to be invited to attend the launch party of the amazing Turkish artisan crafts and accessories brand Hiref at The Pearl-Qatar. I was really blown away and inspired by wide range of unique hand made products! I also got the meet the lovely Designer Ebru Cerezci & Theo Swart, General Manager of  United Fashion Company (UFC). When asked about Hiref he stated “I am pleased to welcome Hiref to The Pearl-Qatar. Hiref’s unique range of high quality handmade products will undoubtedly add to the magnificent retail experience currently offered at The Pearl-Qatar, the number one destination for international brands in Qatar.”
My sister & bestfriend were also in town so I got to take them with me! They enjoyed their time just as much as I did and were really inspired by the luxurious designs.
Hand-made Statement piece.
Ebru Cerezci & Theo Swart, General Manager of  United Fashion Company (UFC)
Myself, Rabia Zaman of Hill&Knowlton, Dana Al Malak & Lara Tahhan.
Stunning Turkish inspired letterhead.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...