Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Inspiration: Derek Gores.

I recently took part in "Fantasia", a five day painting & collage workshop, that took place at Mathaf: Arab Museum of Modern Art with world renowned artist,  Khaled Takreti. I have to say it was such an amazing experience to learn directly from such a great artist.
However, prior to our workshop, collage artist Derek Gores was referenced to us, as an inspiration source. I was so blown away by what I saw that I really had to post it on here.
Most likely because it is heavily fashion linked as well, but also because he creates incredible collages of recycled magazines. Enjoy :)
Images:derekgores.com

1 comment:

derek Gores said...

well well... thank you! you should come take a workshop or own a piece for yourself... thanks for the kind words :) derek

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...